• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hulk 324, Evil Ernie 1, Alf 48, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Yellow Label

9 posts in this topic

First :takeit: wins and immediately trumps all PM negotiations. Any variation of "takeit" counts.

I accept Paypal, check, money order or cash.

US shipping is included. International shipping is extra.

No Hall of Shamers or Probies. Payment expected in 72 hours unless we work it out ahead of time.

Please do not edit takeits and please do not commit to buy unless you intend to follow through.

:whee:

Alf 48. I ended up with an extra copy of this so out it goes. The key-est of all Copper keys. Fine. SOLD

_57_zpscf8442e4.jpg

Evil Ernie 1 CGC SS 9.0 signed by Brian Pulido. First appearance of Ernie and Lady Death. $225.

EvilErnie1Pulido90_zps696abdb0.jpg

Casey Jones 2 CGC SS 9.8 signed Kevin Eastman, Rick Veitch and John Totleben. Issues 1 and 2 of this series are Totleben's only TMNT work (I think). $200.

CaseyJones2_zps0c9d8a54.jpg

Alf 48. I ended up with an extra copy of this so out it goes. The key-est of all Copper keys. Fine. $20.

:takeit:

Thanks!

Added front and back scans of the Hulk 324.

Also, the next person to buy something in this thread will receive for free this handsome copy of Marvel No Prize 1.

001_zps997150f6.jpg