• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cosmetic Surgery to become the Red Skull!

89 posts in this topic

Is this for real?

I'm dubious. What doctor would go along with this insanity?

One that wanted a whole big stack of money & had a REALLY REALLY REALLY long, detailed, signed & notarized agreement to cover his from any lawsuits when this guy realizes how much "I'll never have a real job" he just did to himself.

Is this for real?

Not a doctor- a guy who dropped out of medical school to get into body modification. And, to be honest, other than the nose thing, nothing here is that far out of what you would see following Warren Ellis on twitter for a few weeks. I've seen a lot of examples of those implants under the skin and the face tattoos you can get done anywhere.

I can't say I've seen a lot of people getting their noses cut off.

Is this for real?

Not a doctor- a guy who dropped out of medical school to get into body modification. And, to be honest, other than the nose thing, nothing here is that far out of what you would see following Warren Ellis on twitter for a few weeks. I've seen a lot of examples of those implants under the skin and the face tattoos you can get done anywhere.

I expected Warren Ellis to be more interesting on Twitter.

Is this for real?

I expected Warren Ellis to be more interesting on Twitter.

He is interesting and really the "Conan! What Is Best In Life" thing where he posts a lot of Body Modification images fits in very well with some of the work he's done over the years. He did a whole series about body modification (MEK) and it permeates his work across publishers and genres.