• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tons of Hot Books For Sale - Thread Closed! Thanks Guys!

378 posts in this topic

I'll post a new updated list tomorrow morning and then I'll leave it open until tomorrow night and then close it down so I can send out invoices. I have 32 buyers so far with plenty of repeat buyers. I appreciate it guys.

Just as an FYI - my modern / copper thread will probably start up on Thursday night and finish up on Saturday.

A short batch of nice X-Men. A couple are destined for CGC if they do not sell.

X-Men 6 - GD/VG - $58

X-Men%206%20Front_zpseui16zjn.jpg

X-Men%206%20Back_zps9ziiqhgz.jpg

:takeit:

Thanks man. Happy you found something you need.

Invoices all go out today at lunch and then the thread will be closing down tonight prior to me starting up the copper thread. Thanks for the purchases!

I'll take X-Men 135 and 143

Thanks. The X-Men 138 which was signed by John Byrne is on hold until I hear back from Meeklo.

I assume you mean the 134. The 138 has been sold and not noted as signed.

M

Yep - I meant the 134. Thanks.

Crud - my work computer is being worked on so I'm not going to be able to send out invoices on my phone. I should be able to get everyone's invoices out tonight. Sorry for the delay.

Thread is now closed. I'm gearing up to send out a ton of invoices tonight. Wish I would have sent them out before drinking that Appleton & Coke. lol