• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Conquest Comics - Spider-Gwen 1 - Adam Hughes signing

5 posts in this topic

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2015/02/02/things-new-jersey-month-like-spider-gwen-adam-hughes/

According to the article: Adam Hughes himself will be making two appearances at Conquest Comics to do signings, and a CGC representative will be present for those who wish to have their copies graded. Hughes will be at the shop on Wednesday night, February 25th, and for a few hours on Saturday the 28th of February.

Anyone know who will be there?

Ok guys...sorry for the delay in getting the CGC info out there. It has been insanely busy at the shop while trying to figure all this out. On top of that, one of my pups, Bandit, passed this week so I have been kinda a disaster dealing with it as my dogs are my world.

Ok...anyway...at the signings we will have a CGC witness/facilitator on hand. For Sig Series, We are ONLY offering Fast Track for a flat cost of $50.00 per book through us. If you have your own CGC account, you can use it with a facilitator fee of $10.00 per book. Books MUST be submitted and sent through us regardless of if you use our account or your own, according to CGC so you will have to pick it up here upon arrival. ONCE AGAIN GUYS, THIS SERVICE IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE ATTENDING THE SIGNING.

Thanks a ton. Hope to see some of you here. We will also be having several cosplayer models here on Saturday so that should be fun. I believe Black Cat, MJ, and Spider-Woman. Wanted Spider-Gwen but still to new so not many costumes out there yet...

For those here who want to get one signed and slabbed and aren't able to make it to the event...I am going to be listing CGC SS copies for pre order on my site today. I CANNOT adjust existing orders. I am sorry but it is just too chaotic to do so with the amount of folks asking and the amount of orders and will result in things being screwed up come shipping time. Hope you understand. Trying to make things as easy and painless as possible. If you want any, I would suggest placing an order later today once up on the site as I am not going to put many up. Thanks a ton guys.

http://conquest-comics.myshopify.com/

Thx so much to everyone who came out. It was an awesome experience and could not have asked for a better turnout. Very appreciative to those who ventured out from lands far far away!!! lol. Also to Adam and Allison who were amazing in every way. Excited for the future.....