• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED - ALL BOOKS SOLD Fantastic Four 50, 66 Lower Mid Grades

27 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! Today I have 4 raw FF keys for sale...

I've been a buyer here on the boards quite a few times and have also had a few sales as well (kudos thread link in my sig line). I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn).

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: trumps pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included. No international shipping...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking!

Fantastic Four 50 - was 70 60 NOW ONLY $50!!! - 4.5 - OW/W Another very solid book from cover to CF with decent gloss. There are 2-3 light subscription creases down the front as well as some color-breaking spine creases. Soft, fibery corners and some small corner creases. Top and right edge wear. Clean staples with very minor staple tears at top staple. Small dark stain at top of back cover and top left back cover corner wrinkle. Page quality is OW/W and supple. Book is complete and has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsecvyodyv.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsdhpnnjkl.jpg

Fantastic Four 66 - was 35 25 NOW ONLY $18!!! - 4.5 - OW This book is very very solid for the grade as well. Dark, vibrant inks and very clean. There are two bale dents across the whole front cover as well as a couple of long scrapes/scuffs. Staples are clean with very little wear. Spine only has a few color-breaking creases and non color-breaking dents, no tearing or splitting. Corners have some creases and denting but are mostly in good shape. Back cover has some slight tanning and corner creases. Page quality if OW and supple. Book is complete and has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsh1urazkx.jpg

ScanImage002_zpsknn26u5s.jpg

Fantastic Four 67 - $80 - 6.0 - OW/W Dark colors and nice gloss on this one. There is a staple tear on the upper staple and a light dust shadow at the right edge. Minor color breaking spine creases and small color-breaking dents. Small corner creases and soft corners with light edge wear. Back cover is slightly dingy with some rust transfer from another books staples on the spine. Bottom left corner creases and a small 1/4" tear at bottom edge.

ScanImage002_zps0sj3remz.jpg

ScanImage001_zps6nqpozoc.jpg

take