• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men Annual #14 - Proof of Gambit's 1st published appearance within
3 3

620 posts in this topic

You are assuming a bit much

Have you seen the books?

Despite what you may think, I have a pretty good idea of what's worth money and what's not. A quick eBay search helps with the unknown.

But you are entitled to your opinion so believe what you want

Sometimes you get what you give. You're one of those complaining how passive-aggressive people can be on here. Then you do the same.

How about be consistent and there would be less friction over such statement?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ( hopefully it's an educated one ), but that doesn't mean an opinion can't be wrong.

On that we can agree that someone's assumptions or understanding of facts may be in error, or misinformed.

Assuming someone is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because they see things differently based on other facts seems very close-minded.

Who is assuming someone is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion ( hopefully it's an educated one ), but that doesn't mean an opinion can't be wrong.

On that we can agree that someone's assumptions or understanding of facts may be in error, or misinformed.

Assuming someone is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person because they see things differently based on other facts seems very close-minded.

Go back and read for yourself.

Go back and read for yourself.

I'm asking you who YOU thought was assuming someone is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I don't see anyone assuming that, myself, so maybe you saw something I didn't.

If you don't want to answer, that's fine, just say so.

I'm asking you who YOU thought was assuming someone is an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

I don't see anyone assuming that, myself, so maybe you saw something I didn't.

If you don't want to answer, that's fine, just say so.

Why would I not answer?

But the answer is the same. Go back and read.

(shrug)

It really is quite hard to debate that. (shrug)

Depending on the individual, and how they interpret the details of this image, quite easy.

7RVZ18J.jpg

And I can see where CGC is stuck on the 'cameo' stance, though there are quite a few 'cameos' throughout X-Men Annual #14 to make it less than that.

2ddum6F.jpg

But where UXM #267 wraps up the story of Ororo and Gambit...

Egccpyfl.jpg

X-Men Annual #14 picks up the next steps of their journey.

kJkTqqWl.jpg

So it was an odd way to outline an interconnecting story flow, weaving the two into the next stage of their adventures.

I think this thread has lost its way . . . ;)

But the fact remains: X-Men Annual #14 is ABSOLUTELY Gambit's 1st published appearance. :sumo:

Agreed.

No doubt.

(thumbs u

There are two things going on here.

1 - Which comic does Gambit first appear, cameo or full - Answer - Annual 14

2 - Which comic is garnering the most demand from collectors - Answer - X-Men 266

Will demand flip in the future? (shrug)