• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guess the Grade of this Batman 189 -- ANSWER POSTED

31 posts in this topic

PGX wasn't as easy on this low grade as everyone thought.

Hmmm...the "centerfold and 3 pages detached" was a bit tough to see in the scan! foreheadslap.gif

Yeah, my fault. WHOOPS. I actually didn't even see that until you pointed it out to me. foreheadslap.gif

AUTOMATIC 5.0 with center wrap detached or cover popped on one staple if the rest of the book looks nicer. Learnt it the hard way. makepoint.gif

AUTOMATIC 5.0 with center wrap detached or cover popped on one staple if the rest of the book looks nicer. Learnt it the hard way. makepoint.gif

Yep, didn't check on that before I sent in the book. Oh well, still wouldve slabbed it anyway for safe keeping.

Here it is thumbsup2.gif

It would have been helpful if you had mentioned the detached centerfold! foreheadslap.gif I'm sure you would have gotten lower scores. frustrated.gifscrewy.gif

Here it is thumbsup2.gif

It would have been helpful if you had mentioned the detached centerfold! foreheadslap.gif I'm sure you would have gotten lower scores. frustrated.gifscrewy.gif

Yes FFB, I've already commented on that. I didn't notice the notes on the label until Banner pointed them out to me.