• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

When did minor restoration start getting blue labels?

125 posts in this topic

The reasoning that the disclosure of a certain pedigree book's grade is somehow going to incite hoards of mad, drug-crazed criminals to smash into the owner's home is kind of weak.

I hadn't noticed anyone bringing that reasoning up. That shouldn't be a concern if people are keeping their valuable books under lock and key as they should be doing.

The reasoning that the disclosure of a certain pedigree book's grade is somehow going to incite hoards of mad, drug-crazed criminals to smash into the owner's home is kind of weak.

I hadn't noticed anyone bringing that reasoning up. That shouldn't be a concern if people are keeping their valuable books under lock and key as they should be doing.

...Just stay on your side of the river,....I have attack dogs..... tongue.gif

...Just stay on your side of the river,....I have attack dogs..... tongue.gif

Thanks for the inside info...I'll be sure to bring roofie-filled weinerschnitzels if my estrogen level ever rises high enough for me to want to make a run at your high grade Wonder Womans! flowerred.gif

Just spoke to John at CGC. It is a label error. The book should have a purple label, but it went out with a blue label accidentally.

So how is CGC going to retrieve this error before some unsuspecting buyer ponies up big bucks for this "unrestored" 9.8?

Just spoke to John at CGC. It is a label error. The book should have a purple label, but it went out with a blue label accidentally.

So how is CGC going to retrieve this error before some unsuspecting buyer ponies up big bucks for this "unrestored" 9.8?

1-877-NM-COMIC