• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM New Mutants #98

6 posts in this topic

It depends on how much you paid for it. What was the grade that seller gave before you got it? I would estimate it 8.5 to 9.0 due to multiple stress marks on the spine.

GPAnalysis shows $260 range for both grades. If you are going for Stan Lee and Rod Liefield signatures, you can fetch $475-$500 range.

This book has nice corners.

It depends on how much you paid for it. What was the grade that seller gave before you got it? I would estimate it 8.5 to 9.0 due to multiple stress marks on the spine.

GPAnalysis shows $260 range for both grades. If you are going for Stan Lee and Rod Liefield signatures, you can fetch $475-$500 range.

This book has nice corners.

Thanks for the info Jolly. As far as the sigs...is there a cgc signing coming up?

Stan Lee will come to my hometown in Chicago in April but I am 99.9% sure that both Stan Lee and Rod Liefield will be at SDCC this year.

I had Rod signed my NM #98 but Stan Lee cancelled SDCC show. Eventually Stan came to Wizard World Chicago. Both signed my book last year.

You can check The Signature Room. It tells where all creators and artists will attend the shows this year.

Stan Lee will come to my hometown in Chicago in April but I am 99.9% sure that both Stan Lee and Rod Liefield will be at SDCC this year.

I had Rod signed my NM #98 but Stan Lee cancelled SDCC show. Eventually Stan came to Wizard World Chicago. Both signed my book last year.

You can check The Signature Room. It tells where all creators and artists will attend the shows this year.

Thanks man.