• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

61 posts in this topic

This is a new original owner collection offered here for the first time. It consists of about 3 dozen books from the late 60's and 70's. The only books sold prior to now were a first print Motor City, a San Francisco #1 and and a Zap #2 Head First miscut. It is heavy with Robert Crumb. None of these NM or better. They will be priced accordingly. They will be listed in no particular order.

FIRST PRINTS UNLESS NOTED.

All comix will be sent boxed media mail in the U.S. for $5.00 and up unless you want something differemt. International buyers PM me & we will try to work it out. Insurance required for larger orders.

F#G refers to the 2006 Fogel Underground Price Guide. "Supp" refers to the 2010 Supplement.

Rules, first :takeit: wins, feel free to PM me with questions and/or wants. I have lots of other stuff.

I will accept paypal, or you can mail me a personal or cashiers check (in U.S. funds please). International buyers using paypal will have a 4% surcharge.

By bidding on these books you are attesting that you are 18 years of age or older.