• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JLA 1

17 posts in this topic

Hey guys. This copy is pretty rough just curious what it would grade for if I sent it in. Complete except the coupon cut out on the back cover. Cover is attached (barely). 1'' spine split on the top and bottom

jla_front_zpsmmgpqqcw.jpg

jla_back_zpsh8d8pcp9.jpg

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you guys around a 1 is what I was thinking. Going to get it graded if for no other reason to protect it from further damage. I normally only try to collect ASM Vol1 but the price was good on this and couldn't pass it up. I figured worse come to worse I may be able to trade it for an ASM I need :)

Hulk 181 0.5-1.8 incomplete notes for MVS missing, so it'll be in that range.

I'd love to see the comparison.

Likely a raw beater copy to an otherwise 7.0+ and missing the stamp/coupon brackets the grade.

I'd guess you'd get a 1.0 on the JLA

Hey guys I finally sent this in a few weeks ago and it was marked shipped yesterday so I could see the grade. It came back as expected a 1. My only disappointment is they have a note that says the cover was detached :( I guess it took a hit during shipping because it was attached when I sent it but just barely. Thank you for all you guys help