• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Madison -- April 8-10, 2016

16 posts in this topic

He was just in Cleveland so he got his fill of some mid-west food. I hear he put on 5 pounds while he was here.

He was just in Cleveland so he got his fill of some mid-west food. I hear he put on 5 pounds while he was here.

Entirely possible. At most Chicago restaurants that is called dinner.

Yeah, but it would have been 10 in Wisconsin. Ha ha!

I'm looking forward to being home for a bit (Michigan), before heading over.

Entirely possible. At most Chicago restaurants that is called dinner.

Uhhhhhhhh... deep dish.

I went to this show for 2 days. The only reason I stayed the 2 days is because a friend of mine was set up at the show. I was ready to leave Saturday morning. Artist alley was really small and awful! Some of the artist where charging for their autographs. Granted it's their right to charge. They had a booth with fudge, another booth was selling cinnamon almonds/cashews, another selling nothing but Girl Scout cookies. There was about 10 comic dealers and not really any big books.