• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

102 posts in this topic

Out of scans so I'll call it a night. Crossing my fingers for an earlier start tomorrow for some MTU's, perhaps some Bats and whatever else I can muster up and will probably let this run through Thursday. Thanks to all who have posted the "take it's" so far.

Ok, going for an earlier start tonight.

hm most of last nights books were cricket fodder...

any interest in some mid-grade Bat/Tec GIANTS/100 pagers starting at 438-roughly 445 or so and some Marvel Team ups starting at #11-35-ish, with a few latter # stragglers?

Quick Robin, off to the bat-scanner....

Scan-a-thon has been over and finally got photobucket working. need to find another hosting sight, ugggh...

Ok, going to start off with a 16 Book Marvel Team Up lot.

The issue #'s 11,13,14,19,21,22,23,24,25,26,27,29,30,35,44,78.

The average/majority grade is VG. This means the books will have creases, wear, soiling, tears, writing, date stamps. No loose pages all complete, with the exception of 19, 21, and 24 missing the value stamp.

$48.00 shipped

I'm posting only front cover scans.

If BC are needed I can provide them, but may take additional time via the aforementioned potential delay with PB.