• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Walker Stalker ???

3 posts in this topic

Whats the deal with these Walker Stalker cons? It doesn't seem like anyone attends. The only reason why I ask is I noticed they are starting to add decent LOST actors. They have a Boston one and I was thinking about maybe going...but $100 for a 2-day ticket...just to wait in line to pay more money for sigs??? Why is it so expensive?? Are the celeb fees high too?? There are none posted on their site, even for the show in 2 weeks

I hit up WSC in San Francisco a couple weeks ago. Really just wanted to hang out with a buddy who I only see at SDCC. I looked for tickets and found a Groupon for 19 bucks for Sunday. There are ways to get in cheaper. The signs were surprisingly expensive. They seemed to be 40 bucks minimum up to 60. I am still shocked people paid the girl who was the zombie with the bunny in the 1st episode so much for her Sig.

Lines are not bad really. Saw many times were you could walk up to whomever.