• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Katee Sackhoff to play Ms. Marvel?

222 posts in this topic

I like Sackhoff as well, but give Vikings a try (it's worth your time) and then see if you come around on Winnick.

(thumbs u

Definitely on the list this weekend.

I like Sackhoff as well, but give Vikings a try (it's worth your time) and then see if you come around on Winnick.

She is fantastic!

Winnick would be a wonderful superheroine, IMHO. And as a Black Belt, she sure knows how to deliver.

I would agree she's definitely got the right look, and she's still young. Her character on Vikings is certainly tough and comes across as strong enough. Other than here, have people mentioned her as a candidate?

I have no idea what she said in Ukrainian in that segment, but I could listen to her say it again and again. :cloud9:

Ohhh yeeeeeeaaaaaah.

And I say that in a Marvin Gaye voice, not a Macho Man voice.

I have no idea what she said in Ukrainian in that segment, but I could listen to her say it again and again. :cloud9:

Ohhh yeeeeeeaaaaaah.

And I say that in a Marvin Gaye voice, not a Macho Man voice.

lol

Remember that question about other sites discussing Katheryn Winnick?

CAPTAIN MARVEL Fan-Favourite Katheryn Winnick On Whether She's Interested In A CBM Role

----------------------

Vikings star Katheryn Winnick has become a fan-favourite choice to take on the role of Captain Marvel in the upcoming movie of the same name, and the actress talks here about whether she's interested in playing a superhero and if she's received a call from Marvel.

----------------------

----------------------

In the final few minutes of the above interview with IGN, Vikings star Katheryn Winnick is asked whether she wants to take on a superhero role, and her answer is exactly what you might expect it to be! "I would love to. Oh wow, there's so many. I'm such a fan of comic books. I grew up reading them; they were my idols. Like, these characters came to life for me! I don't think there's one in particular, but I would love to play an action hero." She then goes on to talk about how she already plays an action hero and what it is about these kinds of roles which appeals to her. She finished by saying, "If Marvel calls, yes, I will pick up the phone!"

----------------------

Have Season One still in the shrinkwrap, gonna pick up Season Two soon then.

I'm a bit behind on my shows (Game of Thrones seasons 1-4, Arrow seasons 1-2, Big Bang Theory seasons 1-7, Homeland seasons 1-3, Bates Motel Season 2 all still in shrinkwrap lol ).

GoT is awesome, but the one thing that I really enjoyed about Vikings was it's not as deep in characters as GoT. You have a central, tight-knit cast on Vikings and they manage the storyline much easier. GoT is huge - Vikings has a similar feel, but not on such a gigantic scale.

And for anyone else checking it out, they have S1-S2 on Hulu.