• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stan Lee Fans, Check Out This Rare Opportunity!

2 posts in this topic

Just wanted to share some info on a pretty cool signed book for any Stan Lee fans out there...

Get a book signed by the entire Lee family!

It's not signature series but the daughter of Stan Lee (J.C Lee) has written a book about Stan Lee & his wife Joan and for a very limited time you can get it directly from her hand signed by all 3 of them!

I always thought it would be kinda cool to have a book signed by Joan since she was sort of the catalyst for Stan deciding to put Spiderman in Amazing Fantasy #15.

I do know after talking with J.C that these are not typically available, especially signed by the whole family and I wouldn't expect them to be offered for very long.

I am not sure how many copies she has made available for purchase and I have no association with the book itself. I just thought that there might be a boardie or two who would be into something like this so I'm passing the info along (after I ordered one of course).

Just click on the link below;

http://www.fatsalagata.com/shop/autographed-by-entire-lee-family-limited-1st-edition-its-all-about-love

:)