• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM Batman 232

6 posts in this topic

Looks real sharp. I went to download the high res pic but your PB account will not allow it.

I can see a couple of nicks on the spine but it is hard to tell if they break color at this resolution. Are the corners on the BC left side blunt or just pushed back so the scanner doesn't show their sharpness? I ask as the FC corners look razor sharp.

I am leaning towards 9.2/9.4 but could be persuaded to go higher (solid 9.4) with some bigger pics.

I think you can click on the pic and it will blow it up for you. The back corner is still sharp just has a slight curl that can be pressed out. There are two very small nicks on the spine that to my eyes break color. Thanks for your input.

Viewing the enlarged pics, it looks like there's a faint triangular bend in the upper right corner that goes through the book. What do you think?

That makes it a real toughie to grade, as it's a sizzling copy otherwise and it's hard to know how prominent it is in hand. I'll throw out a guess of 8.5.

Viewing the enlarged pics, it looks like there's a faint triangular bend in the upper right corner that goes through the book. What do you think?

That makes it a real toughie to grade, as it's a sizzling copy otherwise and it's hard to know how prominent it is in hand. I'll throw out a guess of 8.5.

I am on his side. It will be prominent after cleaning the back cover then having it pressed. It will go above 9.0 if subbed. Your book is a big promise on your money.

I am on his side. It will be prominent after cleaning the back cover then having it pressed. It will go above 9.0 if subbed. Your book is a big promise on your money.

+ 1.......GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u