• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any ComicSheet Subscribers up to date with data?... or heard from Darryl?

43 posts in this topic

Anyone heard from Darryl / Comicsheet?

I've emailed to all 3 of his email addresses multiple times for weeks with no response? Recently, when his comicsheet service had become 2 full months behind (at least for me), i did receive (3) installments (3 weeks worth) but still no return contact? confused.gif I need to reach him because he did not send me (3) other weeks prior to the ones just sent.

Any other subscribers and/or friends heard from him?... are you guys up to date with your subscription... or are you 1 month (+ gaps) behind like me?

I know Darryl had some difficulties several months ago. I hope all is well.

thumbsup2.gif
Screw you Dave! makepoint.gif

frown.gifflowerred.gif

Slab you SSOC yet? mad.gif

Come on greggy...you know how lazy I am! frown.giftongue.gif

Drop them off at the Emerald City Con! I'm not going so you are safe! sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

frown.gifflowerred.gif

Hmmm...you might have a good idea there...isn't that next weekend? If I can talk my wife into heading that way I might just do that! cool.gif

thumbsup2.gif

frown.gifflowerred.gif

Hmmm...you might have a good idea there...isn't that next weekend? If I can talk my wife into heading that way I might just do that! cool.gif

February 5th and 6th. Make sure you fill out an online submission form first to get your 20% discount. If your mags are as nice as you say, just sell it to Bill Hughes who like to monopolize the SSOC 1 CGC 9.8s! I think that he is up to 4 copies now! foreheadslap.gif

thumbsup2.gif

frown.gifflowerred.gif

February 5th and 6th. Make sure you fill out an online submission form first to get your 20% discount. If your mags are as nice as you say, just sell it to Bill Hughes who like to monopolize the SSOC 1 CGC 9.8s! I think that he is up to 4 copies now! foreheadslap.gif

4?!?!?! We'll see how mine fare. wink.gif

thumbsup2.gif

frown.gifflowerred.gif

4?!?!?! We'll see how mine fare. wink.gif

893crossfingers-thumb.gif This is needed due to your past history with CGC grading! foreheadslap.gif