• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Affordable DC Silver Slabs! Bats! JLA! GL! Take a break from all things Marvel!

24 posts in this topic

Hey everyone,

Looking to thin the collection a bit and also raise some funds for a trip to a sunny destination away from this interminable and insufferable winter in the Northeast. :censored:

Available here will be a small assortment of random DC Silver Age slabs in affordable grades. As much as possible I like to buy well-centered books with bright colors and those are generally what you'll find here. All have been in my collection for several years and to the best of my knowledge none had been pressed prior to grading.

PayPal is preferred and shipping will be $6 for one slab or $7 for two in a Priority box to the CONUS. No HOSers or probation members allowed; my kudos thread is below if you're interested.

And oh yeah, :takeit: in the thread trumps all, including ongoing PM exchanges.

Thanks for looking!

Batman 215 - CGC 7.5 OW / Mound City Pedigree (comes with certification) - $215

Bondage cover and second Batgirl... the blonde, original and best one! :luhv: I purchased this from the original Mound City auction 5+ years ago, as well.

dedfc319-d169-4870-9ea3-83c1b972a003_zpsaafcf5a3.jpg

:hi: Jon, hope you are well. Great books and GLWTS! (thumbs u

Hey Robert! Thanks and hope you're keeping warm. I am beyond fed up with -37C wind chills. Seriously, could we start a 'Con in Barbados in late February or something, with on-site planning starting in November, and make a go of it?