• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CGC Image Service

9 posts in this topic

With my scanner on the fritz and curious to see the quality of their pics, I had my last batch of four comics image, or at least I paid for it. Now that I've received notice of shipment and can view the grades online, I don't see where to find the images. Am I overlooking something? I figure someone else out there must have ponied up at least once for images and knows how this goes. Thanks in advance.

I tried it once. The resolution wasn't very high. Never did it again.

Agreed. The file they send you is too small to be useful for much of anything.

502x70 resolution / 73.9KB file size.

I paid for this service one time and the image below is exactly what I received. They only sent an image of the front cover, not the back. IIRC, they charged me $5 for this image and I had to call the CGC to remind them to send it to me.

It's a pretty image, it just isn't large enough to be useful.

xmen_zpsqqtcjfz7.jpg

I tried it once. The resolution wasn't very high. Never did it again.

Agreed. The file they send you is too small to be useful for much of anything.

502x70 resolution / 73.9KB file size.

I paid for this service one time and the image below is exactly what I received. They only sent an image of the front cover, not the back. IIRC, they charged me $5 for this image and I had to call the CGC to remind them to send it to me.

It's a pretty image, it just isn't large enough to be useful.

xmen_zpsqqtcjfz7.jpg

You can call or email them requesting a larger size file for them to send you. I had them send me 2 different size files.

153098.jpg.0c4217cbdb3d6ab0d9613e3854efe782.jpg

153099.jpg.66235ccf253ee822d90a263ed4aec449.jpg

Edited by gsolol