• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Help w/ a Copper Collection

35 posts in this topic

I picked up part of a Copper collection this weekend -- Marvel, DC, Valiant (the usual) and a bunch of random Indie comics.

I know the "bigger" ones to check for: TMNT, Bone, Crow, etc., but some of these publishers and titles are so obscure I have no idea if they are good or not.

Here are some pics (including a small Faust stash):

photo%201_zps8qlujvbo.jpg

photo%202_zps2lbctovf.jpg

photo%203_zpsozup7g61.jpg

There is also about 50 adult comics which I didn't take pictures of for obvious reasons.

Anything specific I should look for in the off-the-wall Indie comics?

I was able to find Harbinger #1, Solar #10, Wolverine #41 & 42 2nd prints, Man of Steel #17 -- to give an idea of the era and span of this collection. As well as the necessary stack of Wildcats #1, X-Force #1, :blahblah:

Thanks!

Thanks for everyone's help.

@bronzejunkie - If you (or your friend) want the PREY, just let me know; all yours. Did he draw anything else? This collection has a bunch of weird stuff and I just may have it.

@drakesfuture - It looks like the worst comic ever, however, probably tied with 10 or so other ones in this guy's stuff. No rhyme or reason for what he has.

The stuff pictured is just the tip of the iceberg. I'll put up some scans of stuff I've already pulled (the guy was way into Vigil); including a signed Michael Jordan comic.

That Butterscotch cover... she has a lollipop in her hand doesn't she?

(:

-slym

Actually her hand is empty, but it still didn't look right so I censored it.

And this is just the random indie stuff; I'll get into the other titles later.

Good news and bad news on Faust.