• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Fraudulent Jackpot 4 listing on Ebay
1 1

24 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if I should be offended here or not. But I don't take things personally online...

Well there's no way you'll fit in here! :P

As the actress said to the bishop.

lol

Benny Hill Mentallo!

I went through this trying to buy what turned out to be a fraud Archie 3 two years ago.

On that listing, I paid with paypal, then the fraudster sent me a UPS tracking number. Two days later I received an email from ebay saying that the item had been delivered. I new it hadn't, but when I contacted UPS, the tracking number was real and was for a package delivered to a house about a half a mile from my house. If I had confirmed delivery receipt with ebay, the scammer could have conceivably gotten the money moved before I could altert ebay. Luckily, I didn't lose my $$ and I hope nobody here does either.

So if they can get a genuine tracking number, they might be able to pull off a scam, it seems.

Is this  the same one  that was reported back then?  If so, the scammer is at it again.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/JACKPOT-COMICS-4-ARCHIE-2ND-BEGINS-6-0-DEC-1941-PEP-22-NICE-PAGES-MLJ-NO-RES/202526099087?hash=item2f277f068f:g:D80AAOSw~slcB8Q6:rk:1:pf:0

I reported one just like this a few years ago and thought I recognized it again. 

Edited by kaculler