• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

9 posts in this topic

Rules: Please no probation listes or HoS'ers. Time stamped :takeit: is

king in thread or PM.

All books are sold as is with no warranty implied and no refunds. All damage books will need to be reported to me and insurance will be filed.

Shipping carrier is USPS. $12 to ship up to 2 books and any additional will be $4. Raw's will be $8 for up to 5 books with $4 additional 5 books. If you want signature confirmation that can be added for $2.

Signatures are required with any purchase of $750 or more.

Payment: Paypal

Only will ship to confirmed addresses. Payment are due within 48 hours of

Handling time is between 4-5 business days, but most of the time I ship the day payment is made.

--------UP FOR SALE--------

CLOSED

Yeah, that's my fault. I'll make sure to take them down before posting in here next time. I do see a LOT of the items posted here also posted on Ebay by users with the same name. I wasn't aware of the rule. I am now

Out em!

Yeah, that's my fault. I'll make sure to take them down before posting in here next time. I do see a LOT of the items posted here also posted on Ebay by users with the same name. I wasn't aware of the rule. I am now

Links?