• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

COMICLINK February Featured Auction........................

176 posts in this topic

I'm anxiously awaiting the interview with Josh on High Grade Comics group.

I'm looking to see how I can glean an edge with the auction houses.

Me too. That Josh really knows his stuff!

Got this for right around guide..... I'm curious to see if the sticker is accurate..... from the scan, this one looks to have some very exceptional color..... GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

RADB01ED2015211_18137.jpg

Got this for right around guide..... I'm curious to see if the sticker is accurate..... from the scan, this one looks to have some very exceptional color..... GOD BLESS...

Good one!

I have a big Stan Lee signed & framed print of the art from this cover in my living room. It's a gorgeous cover. Was a birthday present from my parents years ago. I love this cover.

I have a big Stan Lee signed & framed print of the art from this cover in my living room. It's a gorgeous cover. Was a birthday present from my parents years ago. I love this cover.

....me too..... and right when I think I've kicked the ASM habit :pullhair: GOD BLESS....

Only one tonight that I'm targeting. One other I thought I could win, but bidding is already well above what I'd hoped.

And I got it.

RADDEE442015116_161049_zpsee6kvb1h.jpg

Dang, Tone.... I was almost going to go for that myself...... looked like it was shaping up to be a bargain.... GOD BLESS...

Glad that at least a boardie got it. (thumbs u

Only one tonight that I'm targeting. One other I thought I could win, but bidding is already well above what I'd hoped.

And I got it.

Dang, Tone.... I was almost going to go for that myself...... looked like it was shaping up to be a bargain.... GOD BLESS...

Just about half guide. I don't think S&K get the love they did in ye olden days. :preach:

And I got it.

Just about half guide. I don't think S&K get the love they did in ye olden days. :preach:

....looks like a 9.4 in a 9.2 slab....GOD BLESS...

...I thought you were done with Spidey ? GOD BLESS...

For the most part, yes. I am mostly looking at GA books these days. But... I am always looking to upgrade if the price is right. I upgraded my 77 tonight (8.0 to 9.4). Last year, I upgraded seven books in the set. (Felt that if I didn't get nicer copies of ASM 14 and 50 I would definitely regret it a year from now.) I've always thought that the 23 is the best cover of the Ditko run and at the very least, the best Goblin cover. I currently have a 7.5 blue and a 9.0 with a slight CT.

...I thought you were done with Spidey ? GOD BLESS...

For the most part, yes. I am mostly looking at GA books these days. But... I am always looking to upgrade if the price is right. I upgraded my 77 tonight (8.0 to 9.4). Last year, I upgraded seven books in the set. (Felt that if I didn't get nicer copies of ASM 14 and 50 I would definitely regret it a year from now.) I've always thought that the 23 is the best cover of the Ditko run and at the very least, the best Goblin cover. I currently have a 7.5 blue and a 9.0 with a slight CT.

...luckily it's one of the more common ones....if that's the right word. I've been on a passion with 50's books.... but Ditko Spidey's are hard to shake.... GOD BLESS...

I won a couple for right @ GPA. How about the guy who is selling the H4H #1 9.8 Sucha news bought in Nov for $7200 I want to see how he does on that one

RAD06C222014924_133555.jpghttp://www.comiclink.com/img/comics/scans/RAD06C222014924_133555.jpg

RADCB3772015211_174731.jpghttp://www.comiclink.com/img/comics/scans/RADCB3772015211_174731.jpg

I won a couple for right @ GPA. How about the guy who is selling the H4H #1 9.8 Sucha news bought in Nov for $7200 I want to see how he does on that one

RAD06C222014924_133555.jpghttp://www.comiclink.com/img/comics/scans/RAD06C222014924_133555.jpg

RADCB3772015211_174731.jpghttp://www.comiclink.com/img/comics/scans/RADCB3772015211_174731.jpg

That BB 25 is sweet for the grade, Greg......maybe there is something to those stickers after all...GOD BLESS...