• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MORE ADDED // WILL BEAT ANY PRICE! SAVAGE WOLVERINE #1 CGC 9.8, EOSV #2 + MORE

10 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I've recently hit a pretty steep financial speed bump that has forced me to hault my immediate collecting and round up some things to sell to get through the next month. I'm hoping this won't be a long term issue because I love these boards and the people I've met here and would hate to have to sell up everything and move on.

My loss is your gain though and so I've tried to list these as cheap as I've seen them anywhere. I'm happy to match prices if you find them cheaper anywhere else.

Normal rules apply, first :takeit: here on DM wins, payment is expected within 48 hours and paypal is my preferred method thanks. Books will ship at cost from Australia, Airmail $10 for 4 books, Priority registered $18 for same deal. If buying more than 4 books I'll split shipping costs with you to make it as cheap as possible.

Edge of Spider-Verse #2 (first print) - $65

I sold some NM sets of EoSV last week. Here are a few extra ones. I'd still call most of these NM but they each have a small buckle or light crease on one of the corners so please see photos and brief comment on each. Perhaps that drops it to VF, I'm not an expert when it comes to that kind of thing so happy to answer any questions or take additional photos where necessesary. I'll throw in a free #1 and #3 with each of these too.

COPY A (tiny top right corner crease (not the shadow looking crease) and slight bottom left buckle)SOLD

COPY B (bottom left corner buckle)SOLD

COPY C (bottom left corner buckle)SOLD

COPY D (colour break mid spine)

241C6889-BD96-4480-9312-2D0421DE1B35_zpsjhuup7rs.jpg

COPY E (crease bottom right)SOLD

COPY F (light grey mark along white part of spine/cover)SOLD

COPY G (small grey mark bottom right corner) SOLD

Savage Wolverine #1 CGC 9.8 $35

Not much to say with this one.

A44FD888-A231-4727-8C17-B6291DCF6630_zpsfocxxxjs.jpg

10% applies to all of the above ^.

New listings include:

Superior Spider-Man #1 $8 each OR 7 for $50

I've got 7 of these and they're as good of a book as I've ever seen. An effortless 9.8.

CCB5586A-05F2-412E-8C2F-F7BEF9CAC751_zpsafplm510.jpg

Savage Wolverine KILL ISLAND TPB $10

Brand new, unread.

1A1BB0C5-7392-4496-A0B0-9320021B64F2_zpsuixt6vfw.jpg

Deadpool DEAD PRESIDENTS TPB $10

Brand new, unread.

4B0CB2DB-05CB-4C69-A10D-5A5DBC0328F6_zps1elsztht.jpg

A few free extras to be included with each purchase.

Cheers,

Geoff