• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Detective Comics #33 CGC 4.5 Restored OWW pgs For sale/trade

23 posts in this topic

If it was graded higher and with at most MP, I would take it.

There's a bit of history behind this particular copy. I followed the book since it was listed on ebay for the first (out of 2) time. I didn't buy it off ebay because seller would not reply to my messages.

There's more to the story than just that but we'll leave that for another time ...

Dang Peter how do you respond to these posted threads so quickly? I saw the topic and thought "this book has Peter written all over it" (not literally ) and thought I need to give you a heads up. I don't think any of these Tecs can escape your sight

Dang Peter how do you respond to these posted threads so quickly? I saw the topic and thought "this book has Peter written all over it" (not literally ) and thought I need to give you a heads up. I don't think any of these Tecs can escape your sight

Like I said, this copy I know everything about. I know when/where it was listed (both times) and for what it sold (both times)

Seller ( not OP ) was a doosh.

almost did for $8k after the pay pal fees i changed my mind. Im not prepared to pay $8400 right now for a copy with extensive restoration. there was a 6.5 for a year or two as well but the entire logo was replaced. Ill just wait until the right one comes around.

I actually did buy the 7.5 copy, sent the payment but because I live in Canada I guess US sellers get charged 4% in fees for pay pal. the extra $100 cancelled the deal which is fine. I have a budget and had to stop after $8300 all said and one. I will see how this copy goes , I'm in no rush to sell any 1930's DC's. My last 4.5 restored copy sold for $11k last month

Like I said, this copy I know everything about. I know when/where it was listed (both times) and for what it sold (both times)

Seller ( not OP ) was a doosh.

(thumbs u

Hi

Im listing my Detective Comics #33 CGC 4.5 Restored OFF-WHITE to WHITE pages

Restoration includes: color touch, pieces added, tear seals, cover cleaned, interior lightened, reinforced

Origin of Batman.

Batman has gun holster on cover.

4th Batman cover

I will consider trades for

Action Comics #2 , #3, #7 (plus ill pay cash) restored or unrestored

Unrestored Action #4,6

Detective comics #28,#29 (restored or unrestored)

restored #31

More Fun comics #52 restored

Batman #1 restored and ill pay cash

or $9300 by pay pal, $9000 check

The book is coming back from CGC I will post/email scans to anyone interested when I receive the comic in a few days

Dagnabit! I sold my 7.5 restored More Fun 52 in the last comic connect auction. I would have entertained a swap with you

:(