• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MIXED AGE COMICS and SETS! CHEAP! Thread moving to EBAY! CLOSED!

1 post in this topic

** PLEASE READ! I SHIP FROM JAPAN! I AM IN THE US MILITARY AND I COLLECT COMICS. I WAS TOLD TO COME HERE! ON ORDERS BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL ONLY CHARGE STANDARD US SHIPPING. SO PLEASE DON'T BE UPSET IF IT TAKES OVER A WEEK FOR YOUR STUFF TO GET TO YOU. INTERNATIONAL BUYERS ARE WELCOME!!! **

ONCE I SHIP THE ITEMS I WILL POST THE TRACKING INFORMATION ASAP!

FOR SALE CHEAP BOOKS!!!

THESE BOOKS GRADE RANGES ARE IN:

(8.5) Very Fine +

(8.0) Very Fine

(7.5) Very Fine -

(7.0) Fine / Very Fine

(6.5) Fine +

(6.0) Fine

(5.5) Fine -

(5.0) Very Good / Fine

(4.5) Very Good +

(4.0) Very Good

i will post what i feel the book should be graded. i don't work for CGC i just pay them. So if the grade is a little off and you feel a little cheated i am sorry. I don't grade for a living...maybe some day i will.

:rulez:

No HOS or Probation list members.

Payment via paypal goods/services due within 48 hours of claiming please. If you need more time than that, let me know in advance.

:takeit: In thread gets it.

i will send invoices out with the price and shipping! right after.

THE LIST:

SGT FURY AND HIS HOWLING COMMANDOS# 85 Price $5:

MY GRADE: VG- VG/F (big crease in the back, lost of gloss cover, and edges worn, small rust on the staples, spine creases)

UdmUnHF.jpg?1

MICRONAUTS # 19,34 & GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY # 27 Price $4:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( edges are worn, all staples intact, no tears, small dents, spine creases)

zFg8NRr.jpg?1

THE WALKING DEAD #1 IMAGE FIRST, SABRETOOTH #1, DEATHLOK # 1, & MR. FIX IT # 1 Price $6:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( dents on the sides WalkingDead and SabreTooth on top left of comic deathlok bottom right*its hard to see*, all staples, no tears, very small spine creases )

P783E9s.jpg?1

GREEN LANTERN #1 LOT EMERALD DAWN, EMERALD DAWN II, TANGENT COMICS, & PLUS + Price $5:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( dents on Emerald Dawn, sharp edges, all staples, no tears, very small spine creases )

KkX9E8G.jpg?1

ASM 190 AND SPIDERMAN TEAM UP 36, 113 Price $8:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( small dents, very small bend on bottom right of ASM, worn edges, all staples, no tears, small spine creases, on SM team up 113 sticker residue on cover )

6oeazB2.jpg?1

THE INVINCIBLE IRONMAN 73,89,114 Price $6:

MY GRADE:F/VF & VG- VG/F ( small dents, tear on IM 89 cover, worn edges, all staples, spine creases, dents )

pJrJv5m.jpg

FF4 164, 175, 341 Price $7:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( bend in the cover FF4 165, worn edges, all staples, spine creases, small dents, no tears )

667jivz.jpg?1

THE MIGHTY THOR 220, 442, 449 Price $5:

MY GRADE:F/VF & VG- VG/F ( bend in the cover of Thor 220 and small fading, worn edges, all staples, spine creases, small dents, no tears, )

wZtqfjp.jpg?1

HAWK EYE # 1 Price $3:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( decent edges, all staples, spine creases, small dents, no tears, )

9kuoZdN.jpg?1

SUPERMAN LOT ACTION COMICS ISSUE # 1MILLION, 695 (HOLOGRAPHIC PRINT) SUPERMAN #0, AND THE ADVENTURES OF SUPERMAN 498 Price $3:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( decent edges, all staples, spine creases, small dents, no tears)

SUPERMAN # 0 HAS WATER DAMAGE. I WILL COMPENSATE IT AND ADD A TPB NOVEL OF BATMAN:DEATH IN THE FAMILY IF THE BUYER DOESN'T WANT. BUT I WILL INCREASE THE PRICE TO $5 INSTEAD.

NDCkYbZ.jpg?1

INCREDIBLE HULK 324 Price $8:

MY GRADE:F/VF ( decent edges, all staples, spine creases, small dents, no tears)

X0I6aEf.jpg?1

INFINITY WAR 1, 3 Price $6:

MY GRADE:VF/NM- ( sharp edges, all staples, spine creases, no tears)

uM2EmDJ.jpg?1

THE DEFENDERS LOT

# 40,76,79,81,105,116,120,122,125,129,152-LAST ISSUE

Price: $15

MY GRADE:VG/F & F/VF ( comics have worn edges, bend in # 40,76,122, very small tear in 79 up top, all staples, spine creases, small dents, no tears in the rest of the comics)

1qQ1W5Z.jpg?2

m0qyvX4.jpg?2