• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone. :hi: I am listing a few books tonight. Some I have listed before ... but are now discounted. I may list some more. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Rules: First unconditional :takeit: in the thread wins. No HOS or Probation please. Shipping will be added at actual cost to the U.S or outside the U.S. Paypal only. On these books I will need quick payment please, as I am selling some silver to pay for some gold. Please PM me with any questions.

I have bought and sold a number of books on the board, so if you need references I am happy to provide you the names of some veteran board members. :) My kudos link is below. Thanks.

AMAZING SPIDER MAN #13. 1st Mysterio. VG+ The issues that keep it from grading higher: bit of staple stress on bottom staple as shown; spine wear as shown; bottom right corner crease; "Steve" written in pen (very small and eloquent, on first page margin); "March 11" date stamp on back as shown. $249.00

ASM13_zps0ceb1fba.jpg

ASM13back_zps421ec664.jpg