• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Moon Knight Appreciation Thread

50 posts in this topic

I couldn't find one, so steer me in the right direction if one exists, and I will make this one go "poof".

Anyway, I believe it is time that my main man, Marc Spector, gets his props.

Feel free to post any MK related books.

The more, the merrier.

I was able to finally join the WWBN #32 Club last night, after years of wanting this book.

I've been on the hunt for one for a very long time, but had my mind set on at least a 9.6, with a very good wrap.

These rarely come up for sale, and I knew I had to jump on this one after I saw it reviewing the upcoming CL auction back in January.

I also went after a Marvel Spotlight #28, but it went way past what I had it priced as.

Someone got a beautiful book though.

And here is my new purchase -

RAD1C4CE2015123_164553.jpg

I've heard #33 is harder to get than #32.

Ugh....

Is it? (shrug)

I'm not sure.

I haven't really looked for it, as I wanted #32 first.

In a month or so, I guess I will find out, as I start looking.

I want a plain jane Blue. I never got into SS in Bronze and prior.

#32 -

10 9.8 Blues

50 9.6 Blues

1 9.6 Yellow

1 9.6 Purple

#33 -

3 9.8 Blues

24 9.6 Blues

2 9.6 Yellows

I'm assuming it is, unless the comic gods randomly put one up for sale in my wheelhouse.

I've heard #33 is harder to get than #32.

Ugh....

Is it? (shrug)

Yes; it is imho.

#32 can be had for a price.

#33 just isn't there to be had. I have the only one I have ever seen and it's one of the few books I am ALWAYS looking for.

FWIW, you should move this little party over here to the existing MK thread.. (...he's a Copper Hero. :) )

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2319898

I couldn't find one, so steer me in the right direction if one exists, and I will make this one go "poof".

Anyway, I believe it is time that my main man, Marc Spector, gets his props.

Feel free to post any MK related books.

The more, the merrier.

I was able to finally join the WWBN #32 Club last night, after years of wanting this book.

I've been on the hunt for one for a very long time, but had my mind set on at least a 9.6, with a very good wrap.

These rarely come up for sale, and I knew I had to jump on this one after I saw it reviewing the upcoming CL auction back in January.

I also went after a Marvel Spotlight #28, but it went way past what I had it priced as.

Someone got a beautiful book though.

And here is my new purchase -

RAD1C4CE2015123_164553.jpg

Very pretty copy,

Here are my contributions....all recent acquisition from an OO collection I found this month....so many books to enjoy....but these three stood out.

154757.jpg.150c7451344e2543f202472098cd85be.jpg

154758.jpg.b8fc4c12a7a89c0993977ff5716d99a5.jpg

154759.jpg.fad50b8b3d932fe26ac581ba7d9242b4.jpg