• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade raw New 52 books! - CLOSED

29 posts in this topic

Hi all - ran into a minty lot of New 52 books and thought I'd pass them along here... Everything is low numbers #1 to #7 at the highest. All the books are NM...some really REALLY nice books in this lot!

I'm not great at making the distinction between a 9.4/9.6./9.8 so I'm just calling these all NM and please look at the scans, click on them for larger scans if you want to see more. I'll put front/back up for the #1s, but let me know if you want any back covers for the others.

I'll sell most in small lots, except for the few Batman books which I will sell individually.

Titles will include Action Comics, Batman, Batman: The Dark Knight, Justice League International, Red Hood & the Outlaws, Superboy, Supergirl and Superman. There is a #1 for each.

Terms

I will not deal with anyone on any of the naughty lists, sorry.

:takeit: trumps all, even PMs. So even deals struck in PM must be acknowledged in the thread to be official.

Payment: Paypal only, please

Domestic (USA) Shipping: $6 for 1-8 books, $12 for 9 books or more. All shipping is USPS Priority.

International Shipping: International shipping will be at cost. Will work with you to find the least expensive/most efficient way to ship your books.

Please see my kudos thread in my signature line for all the people I've paid to say nice things about dealing with me! If I've sold to you before... hope to have you back! If I haven't sold to you before? Where the heck have you been? Buy some darn books, will ya? Sheesh! lol

Finishing uploading to Photobucket, will start posting shortly. Will go alphabetically by title.

Superman lot - $25

Includes: #1-5

Notes: #1 has some creasing in the lower left corner of the front cover. #2 has a bit of gunk on the top left edge (I didn't want to try to remove it, but my guess is it comes off), #5 has a small top crease

NEW52Superman1.jpg

NEW52Superman1bc.jpg

NEW52Superman2.jpg

NEW52Superman3.jpg

NEW52Superman4.jpg

NEW52Superman5.jpg

Action Comics lot: $25

Includes - #1-#7

Notes: Most noticeable defects are a few small scratches near the staples on #3, and the increased spine tics on #7

NEW52Action1.jpg

NEW52Action1bc.jpg

NEW52Action2.jpg

NEW52Action3.jpg

NEW52Action4.jpg

NEW52Action5.jpg

NEW52Action6.jpg

NEW52Action7.jpg

Batman #1 - $100

Notes: Nothing to speak of. Other than the dirt/creases on the bc are part of the Hot Wheels ad, which I assume most people know.

NEW52Batman1.jpg

NEW52Batman1bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

Action Comics lot: $25

Includes - #1-#7

Notes: Most noticeable defects are a few small scratches near the staples on #3, and the increased spine tics on #7

NEW52Action1.jpg

NEW52Action1bc.jpg

NEW52Action2.jpg

NEW52Action3.jpg

NEW52Action4.jpg

NEW52Action5.jpg

NEW52Action6.jpg

NEW52Action7.jpg

Batman #1 - $100

Notes: Nothing to speak of. Other than the dirt/creases on the bc are part of the Hot Wheels ad, which I assume most people know.

NEW52Batman1.jpg

NEW52Batman1bc.jpg

:takeit: per PM

^^

REMAINING LOTS / ITEMS

Page 1

Batman #3 - $25

Batman #4 - $25

Batman: The Dark Knight lot (#1-#3) - $25

Justice League International lot (#1-#7) - $25

Page 2

Red Hood & The Outlaws lot (#1-#6) - $35

Superboy lot (#1-#7) - $25

Supergirl lot (#1, #3-#5) - $20

Superman lot (#1-#5) - $25

Offers welcome, especially if purchasing multiple items!