• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2000 Pulp Digests 10 Rare arkham House 30+ dj's etc. EBAY

3 posts in this topic

All are 99 cent no reserve ebay auctions!!!

Have 2000 pulp digests in roughly new condition in 8 large bulk lots ending this Sunday. Gigantic lots of Amazing, F&SF, Hitchcock, Analog, Asimov's and more. Largest bulk pulp digest lots to ever hit the bay as far as I know.

Have 12 of the more expensive Arkham house books (all mid to high grade;including beyond the wall, and a signed dark carnival) ending next Friday

Have 30+ dustjackets from (most are mid to high grade) gnome press, Shasta, and fantasy press also ending next Friday. Several Robert Heinlein's

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?LH_Auction=1&_ipg=200&_from=R40%7CR40&_sacat=0&_ssn=matthew42383&_nkw=&ghostText=&rmvSB=true&_sop=1

Auctions for the 2000 pulp digests end in about 8 hours. See link in above post

Normally the digests sell for 10 dollars each separately or 2-3 dollars each in bulk. Currently they are at about 5 cents each in bulk.

Come bid on them. I need them out of my house, and you need to make a swimming pool out of pulp digests. Just like scrooge mcduck. I hear they are bringing him back.

Pulp digests auction end in about an hour. Going for pennies each per issue right now. Whoever wins any of them gets a hell of a deal. Come bid on my auctions to make sure my greedy butt gets more money.

Auction link is in the first posting. - M