• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

-CLOSED- ALL SOLD MORE RAW MARVEL KEYS FS!

12 posts in this topic

Hey everybody! Back again today with a few more raw marvel keys...

I've been a buyer and seller here on the boards many times and I also have many satisfied comic customers on ebay (ebay id able-pawn).

Usual rules apply...First :takeit: in thread trumps pm's & pm negotiations. No HOSers or Probies. Paypal preferred but I may consider other methods (check, money order) if contacted first before taking it.

Shipping within the US via USPS Priority is included. No international shipping...sorry :(

Please feel free to pm me with any questions or offers or if you need better pics...Thanks for looking at my stuff!

- SOLD - Amazing Spider Man 238 - $25 - 5.5 - C/OW Nicely presenting newsstand copy with only minor creasing at the right edge and corners. Bright colors and dark inks. Color-breaking ding to top left corner and some small staple tears/hole enlarging. Back cover is dingy and has some moisture rippling, lower edge wear and 2 small lower edge tears. Staples are clean and well attached to the cover, but the centerfold is detached at the lower staple. Paper is C/OW leaning a bit more toward the cream side and supple. Book is complete with Tatooz and has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage003_zps5bxwgtc3.jpg

ScanImage004_zpsojbjnnr4.jpg

- SOLD - Marvel Super Heroes 12 - was $50 NOW 15% OFF!!! - 4.5 - C/OW - 1st Captain Marvel

Solid book for the grade with no spine splitting/separation. Top right corner has pretty decent wear and color loss, bottom right corner has 3 or so color-breaking creases. 9-10 color-breaking creases on the spine and small chip out of bottom of spine. Slightly dingy whites but nice colors. Back cover is dingy too with lower left corner crease and 2 tears at bottom edge with wrinkling that goes through the last 3 pages. Staples are clean but the last three pages are pulled away from the bottom staple...top staple and all other pages attached fully. Book is complete and has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zpsbfrdvzrt.jpg

ScanImage002_zpst0avgy8f.jpg

- SOLD - - Captain Marvel 1 - $25 - 4.5 - OW This is really a nice book for the grade...super solid

with nice colors. But there is a 1/2" diameter tape-pull on the cover where the "i" in "issue" should be. 1/4" tear at top edge near left corner and tiny chip out of lower right corner. Rounded corners with some creasing and edge wear/small tears,chips. Quite a few color breaking spine creases and a 1/4" split at the bottom. Some abrasion/color loss to the bottom front edge. Back cover is dingy with a small tear lower mid spine and a tiny stain at the top edge, left side. Staples are clean and well attached at cover and centerfold. Paper is OW and supple. Book is complete and has not been pressed to my knowledge.

ScanImage001_zps8ozz3jfl.jpg

ScanImage002_zpssbsgvhy7.jpg