• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Star Wars #1 CGC 9.8

21 posts in this topic

Avoiding the wife getting her hands on the funds means no paypal or bank transactions. I don't have to sell but I do want to fund other hobbies that my wife does not like. Local trade makes that the easiest solution.

Avoiding the wife getting her hands on the funds means no paypal or bank transactions. I don't have to sell but I do want to fund other hobbies that my wife does not like. Local trade makes that the easiest solution.

A separate PayPal account would help you out. ;)

wondering if the cops don't like that hobby either

my condolences....

I can share your sentiments about having a partner that doesn't support our love for the hobby, but having to hide away money from her, now that's a lil too unhealthy I tot.... hope you sort that out soon with the missus and have a happier life buddy.

That aside, this is one beautiful book. Haven't seen many 9.8s around on board. (at least not when I log on from my time zone).

Definitely would love to own one if not for my wife to snap my neck if she knows I'd spend $1500 on a book.

Someone pls find a good home for this gem...

Solving this problem must be done in the pre screen process. Goils who do not :

A] Like Comics

B] Like Reptiles

C] Need not apply.....

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

.... If a woman hates what I love, it's a major red flag. I'm not trying to be involved with a woman who forces me to schedule time to live my own life....

....my sympathies to the OP

If there is a buyer (GMS??), I could be a facilitator for a sale where I could accept payment via paypal, make the local pickup and pay the seller, and then send it to the buyer. I live two hours or so from Atlanta but will be going up there in a week or two. I am an honest guy with good feedback here and on ebay (same id). I would just need shipping costs paid for by the buyer plus $20 (for time and gas to Gainesville which is NE of Atlanta). Let me know if you guys would be interested.