• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skypinkblu's Ebay Auctions with combined shipping all week

4 posts in this topic

Last year I didn't list 100 items, so I lost my Top Seller status, which I figure I might need this summer;)

So I just listed some Captain America's, some GA, some Batmans, some other DCs here and there and I will be listing Amazing Adventures, Millie the Models and probably Some Hulks later this week.

I have about 44 auctions running currently and should have at least another 25 up this week.

Most are inexpensive books, but they should have good prices and as I do with all my listings, I have descriptions and big pictures.

I'm offering combined shipping in the US at $4.99 for whatever you buy and they will be packed safely and mailed priority.

If you let me know you are a boarder, then I'll add at least one extra book, maybe more.

The auctions say I combine for purchases made within 3 days , but if you let me know you need more time, or would like more time, I'll combine for a week or even more if you need that.

I'm planning on listing more in the next few weeks and then perhaps going back to 99 cent starts.

If you are from out of the US, I can ship first class and discount the shipping, just let me know so I can add you to my out of the US unblocked list.

Thanks for reading this and looking! and good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/skypinkblu/m.html?item=261790021559&ssPageName=STRK%3AMESELX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562