• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your 2005 Comic Book Purchases...

109 posts in this topic

With January coming to an end, I was wondering what books you guys have purchased so far this year. Anybody care to share what you've picked up so far? My collecting goal for this year is to purchase enough high grade Silverage DC books to fill up a short box. I may get some other books, but those beautiful DC's will command my attention. Here's what I've gotten so far. No keys or anything, but some nice books (I think), and maybe some stuff that you haven't seen before...

Showcase 27, 73 ,# ?(3rd Creeper app)

Special Marvel Edt 15

" " " 15 CGC 9.4

X-Men 94 CGC 7.5

Werewolf By Night 1, 32, 1 PGX 8.0

Avengers Ann 10

ASM 252, 300(2)

Secret Wars 8 CGC 9.8

Secret Wars 1-12

Transformers 1-3 still in polybag from 84

Marvel Premiere 15

Marvels Son's of Orgins(firside book series SC)

Vampirella 5th Anny edition

Marvel Spotlight 32 and SpiderWoman #1(2)-single auction

My Greatest Adventure 80-1st Doom Patrol

Well, that was January, bring on Febuary!!!!!

Rahigh,cool books,I myself ,have always loved Silver age Atoms. The art by Gil Kane didn't hurt either. thumbsup2.gif So far this year-I just ordered Amazing Man # 9 "scarce 1939 book" that will go along with the # 8 my wife bought for me at Christmas.I'm a Silver Age fan at heart ,have been since 1965,but I love The Golden Age stuff too!!! cloud9.gif