• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers Trailer - tweet to unlock

52 posts in this topic

I'll wait till it shows up on YouTube.

Probably sooner rather than later. The way new character posters have been rolling out this past week, it wouldn't be surprising if any videos land rapidly as well.

Some sweet posters too.

It's at 68% now. The TV trailer is going to be released tomorrow anyway.

Exactly!

New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Trailer Coming; Full Body Promo Shots Revealed

--------------------

It seems that the ongoing daily Avengers: Age of Ultron character poster reveal is indeed leading up to a brand new theatrical trailer, which is most likely the "big announcement" that Tony Stark himself, Robert Downey Jr., had referred to last week. ABC Network has been airing a promo promising the premiere on Thursday, March 5, at 10/9c.

--------------------

Notwithstanding, it's at 81% now. So looks like we'll get an advanced look today - or better said, we'll get a watered down version to tidy us over until tomorrow's big reveal.

It's amazing.

Looks like Tony Stark gets ahold of the Loki Staff...

Maybe that is what gives the spark to Ultron?

As much as I'd like DC to have a fighting chance, I just have no idea how they catch up to the head start that the Avengers franchise now has.

The trailer was just awesome. Whedon has done it again.

Brilliant marketing. Not sure if this has been done before, but I like it.

I'm shocked that nobody has come up with this sooner but I guess some of the world's best ideas are usually staring right at us.

I will unlock it once I actually go and watch the movie.

Tired of trailers ruining the movies too much.