• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Since your tired of FF55 here is a Flash 208....

7 posts in this topic

What I find interesting about the book is that to the right of FLASH there is '48 pages' but it seems to be 'blacked out' and same with a small section of the 25cent circle. I have looked at it closely, and under lights, but it doesn't seem to be colour touch. Is this correct?

Flash208.jpg

Thanks for your help.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif anybody else? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Nice lookin' copy thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, and grade wise probably 8.5 with the blunted BLC.

That blunted corner wouldn't hurt a 9.2, but the spine crease at the center puts it at 8.5 - 9.0 sumo.gif

My guess is every copy is like that - how many pages are there? confused-smiley-013.gif

That blunted corner wouldn't hurt a 9.2, but the spine crease at the center puts it at 8.5 - 9.0 sumo.gif

My guess is every copy is like that - how many pages are there? confused-smiley-013.gif

48 pages - not including the front and back covers, strange they would cover it up?