• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Things That Make No Sense In Comics

61 posts in this topic

Here's one: why didn't Reed Richards save Earth by pointing Galacticus at the god damn Skrull homeworld and kill 2 birds with one stone? He's supposed to be a god damn genius and I'm just Kav and I figgered that one out.

The Watchers are kinda dumb too-they make one mistake then they never get involved again. So if a kid strikes out he just quits baseball forever? Quitters.

Ok. This is stretching it, but in the cartoon pilot, Pryde of the X-Men, why does Wolverine have an Australian accent? Oh, wow...that's just ironic.

xmencartoonpilot.jpg

He also has an Australian accent in the Spider-Man and His Amazing Friend's episode where the X-men cross-over and fight Juggernaut. S2 E16

-Terry

The Ultimate Nullifier-a tool of Galactus but designed to fit a human hand-thus Galactus could never use it so why does he have it?

25939_11.jpg

Ps I guess in this panel his name is 'Calactus'

Here's one-I'm reading the Kirby FF's and Johnny storm's flame really never affects anyone-his power is completely useless then he gets doused all the time.

Weakest member of FF by far.

Can anyone think of a single story where Johnny's flame actually defeated someone? I can't.

Mostly he just mouths off then gets downed.

The Kree , the Skrulls, the Badoons and almost every other race in the Marvel galaxy are about the size of humans, so how is the Ultimate Nullifier being the size of a human hard for a person to reckon with?

The Kree got pretty honked off when they discovered humans had stumbled into some of their long forgotten technology a few issues later.

Here's one: why didn't Reed Richards save Earth by pointing Galacticus at the god damn Skrull homeworld and kill 2 birds with one stone? He's supposed to be a god damn genius and I'm just Kav and I figgered that one out.

The Watchers are kinda dumb too-they make one mistake then they never get involved again. So if a kid strikes out he just quits baseball forever? Quitters.

Agreed - if ROM could figure it out - why not reed? He is supposed to be bright.......

The Kree , the Skrulls, the Badoons and almost every other race in the Marvel galaxy are about the size of humans, so how is the Ultimate Nullifier being the size of a human hard for a person to reckon with?

The Kree got pretty honked off when they discovered humans had stumbled into some of their long forgotten technology a few issues later.

All of Galactus other equipment is Galactus sized. Only the one item that Reed needs happens to be conveniently human sized.

I'm just sayin.

Here's something that doesn't make any sense...

During DOFP, why didn't Silver Surfer (or some other powerful galactic ally) come down to earth and destroy all the sentinels, instead of allowing mutant genocide to occur?

The Prime Directive, duh...

;) :lol: (:

-slym

All of Galactus other equipment is Galactus sized. Only the one item that Reed needs happens to be conveniently human sized.

I'm just sayin.

Why do you think the Ultimate Nullifier was Galactus's? Didn't the Human torch travel to the far end of the Universe to get it? Traveling through space where there is no oxygen to support his flame, at a speed of a couple hundred hours per hour on a journey that was at least a few light years long, and the Nullifier being fist sized is what bothers you?

No no no The Watcher sent him through a space warp with air pocket inside.

How does Spider Man stick to walls thru the soles of his boots-that's a big one.

During DOFP, why didn't Silver Surfer (or some other powerful galactic ally) come down to earth and destroy all the sentinels, instead of allowing mutant genocide to occur?

-slym

Dude, I just had to look that up. I had no clue what the Prime Directive was. lol

Dude, I just had to look that up. I had no clue what the Prime Directive was. lol

icongetout.gif

-slym ( :jokealert: )