• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25 Very Expensive Rare Pulps on Ebay 250-2500 each

14 posts in this topic

Just listed 25 rare and expensive pulp magazines on ebay on 7 day 99 cents no reserve auctions. Some are high grade. Some medium grade. Some low grade.

Every single pulp is worth between 250 and 2500 each in their current conditions.

Most of a lone ranger set (8 issues including 2 number 1's, some are high grade)

Three 1924 Weird Tales Issues

Both Amazing Stories appearances of Buck Rogers.

First prints of the Strand with original Sherlock Holmes Stories

4 ERB All-Storys including a princess of mars issue, and a very high grade mad king issue.

And much more.

Think BIG.

High bids wins.

You comic guys who want to know what pulps are about, come take a look.

You want to know where all the rare and expensive stuff's been lately. It's in this auction.

To view these auctions only (not my fixed priced items); click below.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/matthew42383/m.html?_ipg=200&_from=R40%7CR40&_nkw=&ghostText=&_sacat=0&_sop=1&rt=nc&LH_Auction=1

lol. Yeah. I'm Matthew42383 on ebay too. No imagination.

Is it bad then I've been really jones-ing for that 25K teal shooting star for the last three years retro? Guess who has no life? This guy.

Come on guys. Gimme some really horrible pennies on the dollar bids to start on a 2000 dollar pulp. I'll take whatever is in your pocket.

Two days left and currently standing at about 9% of mid retail value.

That's right. Over 15,000 worth of pulps are currently bid up to under 1,500 worth of cash.

Come bid on something. Make 10 times your money with a click. Auction link is in the above post.

One day left.

25 pulps worth 15k are now up to 2100. What's that? Like 13 cents on the dollar?

I have 3 issues of weird tales worth 1000, 1500, and 1500. They are currently bid up to 30, 40, and 50.

8 issues of lone ranger worth 250 to 1500 each. Currently bid up to between 15 and 100 a piece.

Tons more.

Come make 10 times your money back on me. Ebay id is matthew42383. Auction link is in above postings.

Only a few hours left. 25 pulps worth 15K+ are ending in about 5 hours.

They are currently bid up to about 20 cents on the dollar on average. All are worth 250-2500 each. I can see several 250 dollar pulps which have a current high bid of ten dollars. Several 1000 dollar pulps with high bids of 200. Several 500 dollar pulps with high bids of less then 100 and so on. Come bid on something and make 5 to 25 times your money back depending on which auctions you bid on.

Matthew42383 on ebay.

Auctions only link below. About 5 hours left.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ssn=matthew42383&LH_Auction=1&_ipg=200&_from=R40%7CR40&_nkw=&ghostText=&_sacat=0&_sop=1

ONE HOUR LEFT

http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_ipg=200&_from=R40%7CR40&_nkw=&ghostText=&_sacat=0&LH_Auction=1&_ssn=matthew42383&_sop=1

Prices are almost all still at between 5 cents and 30 cents on the dollar.

A VF September 1937 Lone Ranger worth 1500 currently at 150. Seven other hard to find Lone ranger issues (come buy a near complete set that would normally take you years to put together). An April 1925 and Feb 1924 Weird tales worth 1500 each currently at 200 a piece. Two Strange Tales issues worth 250 each currently at 20 each. A Fine or better copy of the all story mad king issue worth about 2k, currently at 300. 2 bound books of 12 issues of the strand containing a half dozen first editions of Sherlock holmes worth about 1000. The only 2 buck rogers pulp issues worth 500 and 250 each currently at 150 and 25 each. And many many more.

Come get an incredibly great deal on some very rare, very expensive pulps. Cheapest you'll ever see them. Pennies on the dollar!

matthew42383 on ebay.