• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thread closed, thanks to all of my buyers!

13 posts in this topic

First, let's get this out of the way:

My :rulez: are:

No HOSers or probation noms.

PayPal preferred, but other forms of payment are accepted. PM to ask.

The first "I'll take it" wins, timestamp trumps all, PMs included - no butthurt, please

I will ship however winner likes, Media Mail to Express, UPS, FedEx, DHL if you want. It's your dollar. If you choose Media Mail, please be advised that if the PO opens the box, I won't be held responsible for any extra shipping charges incurred.

I will ship internationally if someone wants. :)

Of course, I will combine shipping for a lower rate.

I present to you all, my kudos forum, if you so choose to use it: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=6543462#Post6543462

-slym

OK, this is being sold as a set: Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 2) #s 30, 31, 32, 34, & 35. I bought this as a set of 30-35, but it was missing #33, and the grades weren't quite what the seller claimed. Of course, I find all this out much too late to do anything about, so I am offering them here at a loss.

All have "pressable defects," some not easily seen on the scans, and please note the TLHC on #31. :eek: Feel free to ask me for details.

$20 plus shipping for the lot. US shipping prices: $4 Media Mail, $6 Priority Flat-Rate Envelope, $8 Priority boxed (possibly less if you are close to me - I am in NC.) If outside the US, please ask for a rate.

:news: ***SOLD!!!***

Click on pics to see full-size (1200x1600 or so) scans.

C73lSyZl.jpg

g9LrNBRl.jpg

zR1zKpNl.jpg

6yttm7ul.jpg

rShIl2Jl.jpg

5gW062Zl.jpg

zLDa6QJl.jpg

0XbFoSfl.jpg

J1459Epl.jpg

yQPGDsll.jpg[/url

]

Thanks for looking!

-slym

Magnus: Robot Fighter #12 from VALIANT, NM-/NM, could be pressed to a higher grade; TLHC has a small, NCB crease.

$15 plus shipping. US shipping prices: $3.50 for 1st Class in a well-protected envelope, $6 Priority Mail FR Envelope, $7 Priority boxed (could be cheaper depending on proximity to me.) If outside the US, please ask me for a rate.

:news: SOLD!!!

Click on pics for full-size (1200x1600 or so) scans.

jbPtMPFl.jpg

FJLAjItl.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-slym

The Chilling Adventures Of Sabrina #1 Midtown Comics variant with J. Scott Campbell cover in CGC 9.6 - I sent two of these in, virtually identical to one another expecting 9.8s from both, but the CGC somehow saw this one as a 9.6. So, I'm offering it up for what I have into it.

$35 + $5 for shipping anywhere in the US. International, we'll talk. So, $40 gets it.

7nnVayc.jpg

-slym

OK, this is being sold as a set: Amazing Spider-Man (vol. 2) #s 30, 31, 32, 34, & 35. I bought this as a set of 30-35, but it was missing #33, and the grades weren't quite what the seller claimed. Of course, I find all this out much too late to do anything about, so I am offering them here at a loss.

All have "pressable defects," some not easily seen on the scans, and please note the TLHC on #31. :eek: Feel free to ask me for details.

$20 plus shipping for the lot. US shipping prices: $4 Media Mail, $6 Priority Flat-Rate Envelope, $8 Priority boxed (possibly less if you are close to me - I am in NC.) If outside the US, please ask for a rate.

C73lSyZl.jpg

g9LrNBRl.jpg

zR1zKpNl.jpg

6yttm7ul.jpg

rShIl2Jl.jpg

5gW062Zl.jpg

zLDa6QJl.jpg

0XbFoSfl.jpg

J1459Epl.jpg

yQPGDsll.jpg

Thanks for looking!

-slym

:takeit: $6.00 shipping

C73lSyZl.jpg

g9LrNBRl.jpg

zR1zKpNl.jpg

6yttm7ul.jpg

rShIl2Jl.jpg

5gW062Zl.jpg

zLDa6QJl.jpg

0XbFoSfl.jpg

J1459Epl.jpg

yQPGDsll.jpg

:takeit: $6.00 shipping

Sold! :applause: