• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

More High Grade EC Undercopies - CLOSED (PM with offers)

27 posts in this topic

Hi all, it's time to sell off some more of my EC undercopies. Here are the rules:

No HOFers or probies. First via response in the thread or PM wins. Paypal preferred, but checks or MOs are ok too. I'm open to time payments; PM me and we can discuss.

Prices include shipping within the US. If you're outside the 50, PM me so I can get you a shipping quote.

Thanks for looking!

A very cool thread. If the timing was more fortuitous the rangers 26 would be mine.

....I almost never look at OPG anymore.... and that Rangers just seems, gut level, to be a bargain for what you're getting there. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

Crime Suspenstories #17 CGC 9.2 Gary Arlington Collection $950

After TX sales tax, that's what I'm into this one.

To me, this IS THE CSS book to have. I've got a #22 and I love it, but this book is SO over-the--top. Really, we even have the reflection in the mirror showing what is happening. doh! I have a mid grade copy, but damn this is tempting.

Crypt of Terror #17 CGC 7.5 $2000

I think this is a steal at this price. A 7.0 sold for $1980 in December, and a 7.5 Restored C-1 sold for $1673 in November.

COT1775front.jpg

COT1775back.jpg

Awesome book !!! and very hard to find for sale. It shouldnt last long.