• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FS: OA Todd McFarlane Spider Man Splash

12 posts in this topic

Folks, I recently acquired a full splash original Todd McFarlane Spider Man piece that was used as the original art for 1991 Spider-Man Keepsake Collection II. It was the original piece of art advertised that was included as one of the 6 cards that made up the set (which had black and whites from covers that were used).

That card set and the image can be found here:

http://spideyscards.webs.com/apps/photos/photo?photoid=103303464

Below are images for the original art. I added a second image along side some Liefeld pieces just to give a sense of the size so the buyer knows it is indeed a large full image. Given the quality of the art (the page itself is in great shape) and the image and looking at what similar images go for, I am asking $20,000. I would consider a reasonable offer, as well as simply keeping the piece if I couldn't reach a deal. In any event, I thought it would be cool to share as well.

photo-2_zpsel7ibbkq.jpg

photo-3_zps3fbufraj.jpg