• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Use Your New Superpower Only As Directed

10 posts in this topic

Well it's not heat vision, not yet anyway. :eek:

Shoot fireballs from your open palm up to 30 feet: PYRO Fireshooter by Adam Wilber

Cosplay might've just gotten a little more interesting. :ohnoez:

23C3A55000000578-0-image-a-8_1417773345657.jpg

That is nothing that anyone needs to bring to Comic Con unless they are looking to shut down Comic Con.

Well it's not heat vision, not yet anyway. :eek:

Shoot fireballs from your open palm up to 30 feet: PYRO Fireshooter by Adam Wilber

Cosplay may've just gotten a little more interesting. :ohnoez:

23C3A55000000578-0-image-a-8_1417773345657.jpg

Woulda been nice to see him shoot one without the quick-cut away editing...

That is nothing that anyone needs to bring to Comic Con unless they are looking to shut down Comic Con.

Yeah, probably.

Be inappropriate to a con-babe and catch a fireball to the face.

You just know that some clown is going to think that this will be cool to bring with him to SDCC.

You just know that some clown is going to think that this will be cool to bring with him to SDCC.
Flashpaper has been around forever, so odds are Comic Con has rules against it already in place. Or any and all pyrotechnics for that matter, large or small.

But you're probably right. Stupid is as stupid does.

I mainly posted because I think it's only the beginning. With the popularity of movies with superpowers it's just going to get worse.

Anyway, if you want creepy this is 100X worse than those fireballs imho. But still, you have to laugh at the geek-mind and relentless creativity.

This ain't your daddy's joybuzzer. lol

The fact that they never show a clear shot of the thing firing leads me to believe its not as advertised.

Think Polaris Nuclear Sub

Yeah, probably.

Be inappropriate to a con-babe and catch a fireball to the face.

I am sure the promoters would hopefully know about it, and the cops would be happy to cart this clown away.

:wishluck:

-slym