• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

850% guide for F-?

14 posts in this topic

To quote Chief O'Hara, "Saints preserve us!"

I've never read that particular issue, but if the Penguin's umbrella shoots out poison gas in this issue (as on the TV show), then I'm placing a bid, pronto! Someone LMK if this happens! tongue.giftongue.gifgrin.gif

Chris

but if the Penguin's umbrella shoots out poison gas in this issue (as on the TV show), then I'm placing a bid, pronto!

I don't know about the poison gas but I am pretty sure that this is the issue where he tap dances in the rain.... wink.gif

I'm just glad I found mine with a neatly detached F+ cover for $15. Technically a GOOD, but it displays much better. I'll never find a better looking copy for $15. When I can afford it, I'll upgrade to one where the cover is attached.

How come your 9.0 only got $300?

C'mon Greggy! You've made this too easy and too fun! grin.gif

Answer: Nobody wants to buy your [!@#%^&^] books! OR It was probably poorly listed. OR CGC had an off day and your book was obviously overgraded garbage.

Anybody else????laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

That being said, are we going to work out a deal anytime soon, Greggy? wink.gif

Chris tongue.gif