• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD

14 posts in this topic

Great early WD page up for sale, full size 11x17 (before Charlie switched to the smaller size)

Featuring Rick, Tyrese, Glenn, and Maggie!

Asking $875 $799 $599 :o plus shipping/insurance.

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM, and thanks for looking :)

18B16857-FBA4-4586-B725-B5FA9FE55608_zpsiygopmkl.jpg

Great early WD page up for sale, full size 11x17 (before Charlie switched to the smaller size)

Featuring Rick, Tyrese, Glenn, and Maggie!

Asking $875 plus shipping/insurance.

If you have any questions please shoot me a PM, and thanks for looking :)

18B16857-FBA4-4586-B725-B5FA9FE55608_zpsiygopmkl.jpg

Stellar page!!

Instantly recognizable panels.

Awesome!

There was a 2-3 issue run where Charlie's art layouts are very brash and block focused. unlike anything I've seen throughout the rest of the run. I've got a similar page from that storyline, and it's arguably my fav OA (and my first!). GLWTS. Old Tyrese makes me sad.

There was a 2-3 issue run where Charlie's art layouts are very brash and block focused. unlike anything I've seen throughout the rest of the run. I've got a similar page from that storyline, and it's arguably my fav OA (and my first!). GLWTS. Old Tyrese makes me sad.

Agreed buddy, thanks!

Thanks Bjorn!

Yeah I can't believe no one jumped on this yet!

If anyone is on the fence, I would be willing to work with you on time payments, etc :)