• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

THE FULL SHORTBOX OF TUROK #1 CLUB

24 posts in this topic

I won that copy everybody watched on eBay a few months back. :facepalm:

If you got entertainment out of winning... then you got something. :grin:

Don't worry, I followed you and some others lead and bought all the pre-Unity Valiant first appearances over the past year and a half for cheap, including a 9.8 Harbinger #1. :headbang:

Valiant printed 80,000,000 books between 1991 and 1996.

62,000,000 of those were from 1993 and 1994.

It's safe to say that people who still have too many worthless Valiant books have 1993 and 1994.

The earliest and last books (harder to get back in the day) do have a little demand... the middle? Not.

Valiant printed 80,000,000 books between 1991 and 1996.

62,000,000 of those were from 1993 and 1994.

It's safe to say that people who still have too many worthless Valiant books have 1993 and 1994.

The earliest and last books (harder to get back in the day) do have a little demand... the middle? Not.

Just got these in the mail today; filled a hole in my collection while everyone was watching first appearances:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Armorines-1999-2000-2nd-Vol-Acclaim-Valiant-1-2-3-4-/171706033006?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=S%252Bo6zkLQa7tqtO5V1XIg2oPu6mE%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I prefer Shadowman #8 (old picture, I have a lot more now including a slabbed copy or two)

000_1246.jpg

DUDE! Where have you been?? Check in over at VF.com... questions have been asked as to your whereabouts!

:applause:

-slym

I prefer Shadowman #8 (old picture, I have a lot more now including a slabbed copy or two)

000_1246.jpg

DUDE! Where have you been?? Check in over at VF.com... questions have been asked as to your whereabouts!

-slym

Had no idea anyone was looking for me! I post occasionally there, but since I really don't collect the new Valiant books unless they are priced at an extreme discount, most of the Valiant topics are beyond me as I haven't read the books. I still post occasionally in the Dead Universes area. If there are any specific threads where someone was asking for me, I would appreciate a heads up. I checked the "Who Hasn't Been Around For Awhile?" thread and saw nothing.

000_1246.jpg

-slym

I imagine no questions have been asked as to MY whereabouts.

:cloud9: