• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED

21 posts in this topic

Listing my Terrific #5 Big Apple copy a few of my precious Planet Comics and perhaps a few other books to raise further funds for a family emergency.

Read this first:

:takeit: wins over pm's.

Payment terms

PayPal, (or check in the UK only).

Shipping

I am based in the United Kingdom.

Ordinary airmail will be $10 for the first book plus $2 per book thereafter.

Expedited shipping from UK to US will be $30 (it will cost me more, so please don't ask for free shipping! But I'll cut a deal where I can).

In the case of the biggest book (you'll know it when you see it), Fedex shipping will be obligatory. I'll charge $125 for this but it will cost me roughly twice as much, so please bear this in mind.

I pack books very carefully.

No HOSers, probies or trolls allowed!

TERRIFIC COMICS #5 CGC 7.0 OW BIG APPLE PEDIGREE $12,750. I'll consider time payments on this one. Fedex shipping only, unless in the UK.

71a5f49f-3da1-459d-b20d-0d2e5e304ca0_zps5lq7mtmq.jpg

what a beauty, nice to see it in the UK too!

TERRIFIC COMICS #5 CGC 7.0 OW BIG APPLE PEDIGREE $12,750. I'll consider time payments on this one. Fedex shipping only, unless in the UK.

Stunning! Just fun to see that one.

Stunning! Just fun to see that one.

thanks guys - no fun to be offering it I can tell you!