• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Chilling Tales 16 X 2

9 posts in this topic

One more, hope you all will forgive me for opening up a new thread.

No Prob/HOS.

Paypal/Check/MO all OK. Shipping priority in 48 hrs of receipt of payment. Will ship to Canada and overseas.

Simply one of the best and most difficult PCH books in any grade.

I sold a taped up copy on the boards a while back when I upgraded to this one. Almost immediately it resold on e-bay (for double).

http://www.ebay.com/itm/CHILLING-TALES-16-1953-Kiefer-bondage-cover-Edgar-Allen-Poe-Wild-issue-/311298058379?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item487acf688b&nma=true&si=KzsqkO28ZCYXGmCnMvm4BG2svvA%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

Asking $545 for this one. The white on cover is some powdery like residue that looks like it would come off with a little work - at a minimum its a good indication this hasn't been cleaned/pressed.

I'll call it a VG-.

799220451_o_zpsff47fdfb.jpg

Also going to sweeten the deal and throw in a 2nd ragged copy - 2 Chilling Tales 16 for the price of one.

Here is second copy (complete spine split, detached, FC/BC attached with tape, large portion of BC missing otherwise complete):

IMG_6362_zps7cpywqmu.jpg

IMG_6363_zpsfkybudzs.jpg

IMG_6364_zpsqifwuzna.jpg

IMG_6366_zpsm9efokhp.jpg