• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM- Sensation Comics 107 update: GRADE IS IN

8 posts in this topic

Interested to see what you folks think this would grade out at. The pages are a nice off-white, and the staples are clean and tight. Solid book in hand with good color.

CGC grade is in this morning, came back as a 4.0, off white-white pages. I have to say I was expecting higher on this book. Notes are:

Right Bottom Front Cover Chip Out

Spine Stress Lines Breaks Color

Top Back Cover Stain

Top Front Cover Chip Out

SENSATION107.jpg

SENSATION107B.jpg

Tough one, the black unfortunately highlights the spine wear, but overall it has fairly strong eye-appeal. You say the staples are clean, but the top one looks rusty in the scan. If not around a 5.0/5.5 - just a little too worn on the spine, along with the other minor issues for a 6.0 IMHO

Thanks guys, I was thinking around those numbers but hoping for 6.0. Yes, the top staple has discoloration. The staple rust is limited to the exposed edge, at the centerfold appears clean with no migration.

Thanks again!

CGC grade is in this morning, came back as a 4.0, off white-white pages. I have to say I was expecting higher on this book. Notes are:

Right Bottom Front Cover Chip Out

Spine Stress Lines Breaks Color

Top Back Cover Stain

Top Front Cover Chip Out