• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Couple Sweet Slabs - X-Factor 6 CGC 9.8 & More

11 posts in this topic

Hello all! I'm going to be posting up a few slabs today which run the gambit between ultra high grade and low grade. Shipping is a flat $10 in the US no matter how many books you buy. International buyers will be charged actual shipping cost which can get expensive so ask for a shipping quote if you are interested. No PL & HOS members need apply and I primarily accept Paypal but we can work out other payment methods if you want. Thanks as always for looking.

Thread closes down at noon tomorrow even if I do not close it since I'll be selling some of the unsold slabs at the Indiana Comic Con tomorrow and I may not be able to get to a phone at that time.

Sure am glad I switched my scanning setting since the old ones really sucked. That's all the books I've got for now - thanks for looking. And feel free to combo any books in the thread with the slabs in the Silver-Age thread to save on shipping.

Good stuff 1C (thumbs u

Thanks man. I kind of expect them to do better at the Con but it never hurts to offer them up here first.